Loner Crew Neck
Crew Neck For The Loners.
HOW DO YOU FULFILL PRE-ORDERS?
What is a Pre-Order?:
Pre-orders are orders taken prior to the official release of an album or product. Because we do not store credit card information, we will charge your account at the time you place the order.
When will my Pre-Order Ship?:
The scheduled release date of your items will be shown on both the details page and in the shopping cart.
We do our best to deliver your order on time, however if we experience delays, the product release date may change. Our Pre-Order items normally have a scheduled release date when they are initially announced, however due to unexpected changes in product production, warehouse operations, or other issues outside of our control (such as the COVID-19 pandemic) – the scheduled release dates are only estimated time-frames and not exact dates until the product is closer to being released. Please be aware that release dates are subject to change.
When will my Pre-Order Arrive?:
If you live in the U.S. and would like to receive your music on or around release date, please place your order no later than 10 days before the scheduled release date. International orders will not arrive by the US release date and may take an additional 3-6 weeks to get to you.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
We offer returns for *most items within 30 days of receipt of shipment.
In order to receive a refund:
- Items must be in new condition and returned in proper packaging to ensure re-salability
- CDs, vinyl records, cassettes, and DVDs must be unopened and still in their plastic wrap.
- Clothing must be unwashed and unworn.
- To initiate a return, please review the following scenarios:
If you are returning unused or unopened merchandise, please email email@example.com with your order number and the name of product(s) you are returning and we will reply with instructions.
Defective or Damaged Items:
If your items are damaged or defective upon delivery, please email DamageReport@wmgcustomerservice.com to discuss a replacement or refund options. Please include the item name, order number and photo of the damaged item in your email.
Made to Order Items:
If an item says it is Made to Order, we will not be able to cancel, adjust, credit or exchange your order. These items are ordered and shipped directly from the manufacturer. Should you receive a defective item, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of digital media, these purchases are not refundable. If you are experiencing problems downloading your digital media, please click here to review or Digital Download FAQs.
We unfortunately do not process exchanges. Please review the above Returns scenarios. Once your return is processed, feel free to come back and place a new order for your replacement item.
If your order is returned back to us because of an incorrect address, we will not be able to resend it back to you. The order will be returned to inventory and you will be refunded for the order excluding any previous shipping charges. If you still require the order then you would need to place a new order via the online store using a correct address.
- Any apparel item that has obvious signs of use
- Any CDs or vinyl records that have been opened (taken out of its plastic wrap) unless it is defective
- Downloadable digital media
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any product missing the serial number or UPC
- "Final Sale" items
Please note: Specific products may be non-returnable as well, check product description for details.
Credits will be applied to your account within 15 business days after we receive and process your return.
Please note original shipping and handling costs are not refundable and you will be responsible for all costs associated with returning the original shipment. We recommend using a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.